Friday 15 May 2009

Why you being a dickhead (2009)

Why you being a dickehead for?
Him, me you her him they, when where why how some day him maybe
okay go on then why not him....
A repitious cycle of him you and me.
Situations and timing, the light of the day, the drink of the night. And still the same question the same sordid affair, of right and wrong, love and hate. My position in this twisted sordid, lustful nightmare of no knock cock. A pair of high paintent lenses.
Conversation that have been postponed. Conversations that have been said two thousand tmes, a million miles away. A conflict. An impending resolution of the times we shared and the places we nearly saw, once upon a time.
My brains and my bones don’t want to take this anymore and you fucking coward you gave the wrong direction to the course of a pin boarded collage.
A million pictures floating through my brain, A million lyrics telling me of the same, sequence, the same lie. Told from him and you and by her and bought by your friend.
Once my sister slamed the car door shut on my head. Once I was locked in a wardrobe. Once I was so scared but I did it anyway. Once I nearly died, someone caught me and turned me from blue to a kind a milky way, non descript kind of scruffy dog colour. Once I.

No comments:

Post a Comment