Friday 15 May 2009

If I could bottle this mood (2009)

If I could bottle this mood, I’d sell it as a gift set for £38.95 inc tax.

It would be wrapped in polyester silk mix and placed in a plastic bag which I’ll later sellotape around your head.

Broken moods by group meetings of head bangers and tattoos on bleach stinking corridor walls.

Phone calls, visits made for a documentary on how its ending, its over for sure.

A little fantasy no more, that bubble I hate been locked up for a century or more. A freedom a change a mortifying shame.

I was stood standing sat there, relating everything you said back to the trite and unfair. Shadowed in black lights and screaming for you in the night.

A broken sweat, a fear, so I move my bed 90 degrees to the right.

It’s feng shui , of a girl I fancy, a hell cat in disguise that makes me think and question.

An issue I’ve simply forgotten

to change my dress.

I answer myself by saying lies to you and distracting myself with a gift set and opening a door to the floor.

A bull shit answer to a not quiet genuine question, an inuendo

No comments:

Post a Comment