Friday 15 May 2009

First flight anywhere (2009)

First flight anywhere for £99,
A brief thought, a stolen suitcase from a travel agents door.
Push the buzzer- peel yourself off the gallery thought.
Floor.
Leave town skip out of these mundane meetings, leave these3 rhetorical questions, no matter how enthusiastic you sound. Personal stories you tell or how many times you say ‘yeah’.
Gadfly- spittal cornered mouth, shit shoes and an in-group joke.
Would someone just stand up and shout- CUNT ISN’T A WORD ANYMORE!
Last boat out at night-
Fill my tent with air, sit and daydream.
I wish I could wash my hair & take a mirror photo on my mac-
Bore me into reaction
Title me up as reactioner, (reactionary)
Take me to the action and sit on my rear.
I can’t feel my toes and I want a cup of tea.
A smoke.
A kiss
Fuck it, lets go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment